You need to login/signup before you can submit your proposal.
In-Memory Computing Summit North America 2019 Call for Speakers
In-memory computing is changing the computing landscape and opening the path to next generation applications for use cases in areas such as web-scale applications, the Internet of Things (IoT), and Big Data analytics. At the In-Memory Computing Summit, attendees can learn about the wealth of in-memory computing technologies now available and learn best practices from users and practitioners.
How to Contribute
Contribute to the in-memory computing conversation by submitting a speaking proposal on one of these topics or a topic of likely relevance for the community:
- User stories and business use cases
- What's new and upcoming in in-memory computing
- Best design practices and performance optimizations
- High availability, clustering, and replication
- Monitoring, management, automation tools and best practices
- In-memory computing in the cloud
- Include details about your presentation in a concise and clear way. Your submission doesn’t need to be extensive, but it should be well thought out. Clearly state:
- Technologies that will be covered
- Purpose of the talk (problem, solution, etc.)
- Target audience
- What the audience will take away
- New Capabilities
- Tales from the Trenches
Breakout Session Length
Submissions should clearly indicate the topic and content of your proposal. Sessions should be 50 minutes in length, including Q&A.