The mix of Bart's practical based experience and theoretical knowledge of frameworks and foundations give him the ability to quickly identify business concerns, develop multiple viewpoints to the stakeholders, and translate them into an efficient IT solution delivery road-map.
Over the past 18 years Bart worked in various industries ranging from automotive, government, electronics, financial and communications. The solutions he was involved in ranged from small, powerful mobile solutions to large scale high available e-government enterprise applications.
Bart has a vast experience in process and requirements modeling, OO analysis and design, UML, project management and Enterprise Architecture.
Bart holds a Master in E-business and qualified as: Certified Software Architect, ICT Enterprise Architect and Certified Business Process Manager.
* Business and functional requirements analysis
* Translating business problems into IT solutions
* Modeling Enterprise Architectures or large scale ICT applications
* Stakeholder communication
* Defining master plans, programs and projects including estimating budgets and planning
* Create base technical IT architectures (using SOA, CMS, DMS, Portals, ERP suites...)
* Selecting vendor solutions or outsourcing partners
* Object Oriented Design and Analysis (UML, Patterns)
* Mobile solutions (Android, iOS, HTML5, game development)